SIP Trunking VoIP
The power of the internet has changed the way in which we make phone calls. SIP Trunking is a VoIP alternative to traditional phone lines. Users gain additional benefit and enjoy drastically reduced costs.
Additional features include:
- Mobile portability – your numbers can be set to ring any destination in the world regardless of the area code on the number.
- Drastic reduction in cost – Return of investment will be realised much sooner than it would be with the traditional telecoms alternative.
- Local Numbers anywhere – A New York telephone number, for example, can be set-up to ring at a site in London, Belfast,
- Dublin or in fact anywhere in the world.
- Call recording – All or some of the inbound and outbound call can be recorded, stored and played back.
- Infinite Scalability – choosing SIP at the early stage of your business will allow you to expand your telecoms as you expand your business without putting unnecessary strain on infrastructure or expenditure.
- Seamless changeover – Moving to SIP from an existing infrastructure is an incredibly simple process.
- Disaster recovery – in the event of disaster your SIP service and numbers can be directed to any other location, fixed, mobile or data device, in the world.